Katylyst

Katylyst

Katylyst

Post by Katylyst »

Hi all,

Mike showed me this forum so I decided I would register, phpBB3 is nice. :)

About myself, my name is Katherine though I've been producing under the alias Katylyst since 2014, and before then the aliases Maxima, and Asciel. I had my first release in 2012 where I helped manage the label, Airspace Records though they went under soon after, but I had been producing since 2010.

I first got into trance around 2006 when someone showed me some of Paul Van Dyk's mix albums and some of ASOT compilation tracks, been on and off ever since. I also was one of the co-founders of Vibrate Audio label (and the prior labels it turned into), but I'm taking a break since it's a lot of stuff for me to deal with and trying to work on my RL situation. :)

Other than trance I like gaming, programming for games, anime, sci-fi movies/books, huge nerd girl over here.

Look forward to participating more!
Katylyst
Uplifting/Proglifting Trance Producer
Facebook | SoundCloud | YouTube

Tarvali
Site Admin

Re: Katylyst

Post by Tarvali »

Welcome Katylyst!

Glad you could join us here. We are a bit of a nerdy bunch all and all. It's very difficult to manage RL stuff and a music career and everything else all at once. Definitely not easy, but if it was easy, everyone would be doing it (or so I've been told many times by my mentor).
Tarvali
Female Music Producer & DJ
Imagine Radio Show Host
Ascension Forum Administrator
Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud

Katylyst

Re: Katylyst

Post by Katylyst »

Tarvali wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:08 am
Welcome Katylyst!

Glad you could join us here. We are a bit of a nerdy bunch all and all. It's very difficult to manage RL stuff and a music career and everything else all at once. Definitely not easy, but if it was easy, everyone would be doing it (or so I've been told many times by my mentor).
Thank you!

And yeah, true that. Seems like I can't manage anything these days. :P
Katylyst
Uplifting/Proglifting Trance Producer
Facebook | SoundCloud | YouTube